What Is Credit Hire?
Credit hire insurance provides cover for vehicles hired out to customers on credit terms. For example, if a customer has been involved in a non-fault accident and the car is not roadworthy, they can utilise a credit hire vehicle through the at-faults party’s insurance, whilst their vehicle is in for repair. For credit hire businesses, this is an essential type of insurance, which can cover a fleet of vehicles for this purpose.
Why Do I Need Credit Hire Fleet Insurance?
Firstly, whether you are a new venture or an existing business, having credit hire insurance is essential by law. Secondly, obtaining cover for your fleet of vehicles under one policy is a convenient way to save you time, which is also useful when it comes to policy renewal. Finally, it will ensure that replacement vehicles are available in the event of a claim so you can have peace of mind and concentrate on running your business.
What Types Of Credit Hire Fleet Insurance Policies Do We Offer?
Our specialist cover is designed to offer you the type of policy you need, depending on your requirements. We offer:
- Various cover periods, ranging from 7 day to annual policies
- Comprehensive; Third party, Fire & Theft; and Third Party Only cover
- Consideration for individuals with motoring convictions and a claims history
- Flexible indemnity values ranging from £40 to £60k
- Dual operations considered, such as credit hire and taxi, courier, or commercial use
The Benefits Of Credit Hire Fleet Insurance With Acorn
By opting for Acorn Insurance for your cover, you could benefit from:
- An experienced and dedicated insurance team
- Policies for three or more fleet vehicles with no maximum cap
- 24/7 claims helpline
- UK-Based customer services
- Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot
Credit Hire Insurance Policy
As specialist insurance providers since 1982, we endeavour to provide you with a personalised quote that is tailored to your needs. You can ‘Request a Quote’ online now and we will contact you, or you can speak to our dedicated, UK-based team on 01704 339 325.
* We ask that you have a minimum of 12 months Fleet specific experience in the trade, to allow for consideration.
Boost Your Cover With Our Optional Extra
You could enhance your level of insurance with our optional windscreen cover. This will enable you to have any chips repaired or, if required, a glass replacement in the event of an accident.